07 November 2010

A different sort of shadow box


While I'm getting ready to get this blog going again, I've been crafting for a HC Congo that I'll be stocking items in starting 19 November 2010. But I came across this neat Shadow Box idea and wanted to share it with you - might make a great gift for someone on your Christmas list!
You don't even need a detailed tutorial for this, altho' one can be had with a simple search. lol. It's just a drawer from a chest of drawers, paint it, stencil it, cover it with fabric, and fill it with goodies and fun memories... and hang it on the wall.
Love it!

I'll be back with more info on the stocking of the HC soon - there will be hats as well as some smaller items for stocking stuffers. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Hermoso sitio, con tu permiso me quedo para seguirte!
Te dejo un fuerte abrazo desde Uruguay , si gustas te invito a conocer el mío.
http://perfumederosas-cristina.blogspot.com/